Prep time 25 min serves 4-6
-1 stick of clear butter non salted
-2 cups of milk
-3/4cups of sugar
-pinch of saffron
-handful of silvered pistachios
-Ground cardmom powder
-1cup of cream of wheat
How to make:
1. In a bowl put a stick of butter with cover.
Heat butter for approx 3 minutes till it clarifies.
2. Mix milk sugar and saffron. Bring it to a boil. Set aside.
3. In a pot put clear butter and add cup of cream of wheat.Fry it
gently on a medium heat fo approx 3 minutes.
4. Add boiled milk into cream of wheat.
5. Let it simmer for 3 min. All the liquid will be absorbed.
6. Microwave it for 3 mins.
7.Garnish it with silvered pistachio and cardamom.
It is a sweet dish ,healthy and easy to make.
Labels: Desserts- indian sweet dishes