Mini cherry cobblers are always a big hit at parties. This recipe is very easy to make; it's quick and satisfying.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 14-18 minutes
|Mini Cherry Cobblers|
Level: very easy recipe
One 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
One tbsp melted butter
Two tsp cane sugar
Two tsp brown sugar
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
One 4.5 ounce can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated as five pieces
- Divide the pie filling among five ungreased 6-oz ramekins or custard cups. .
- Top each custard cup with a biscuit and brush with butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon then sprinkle over the biscuits.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree and let it bake for for 14-16 minutes. Make sure the biscuits are brown - that's how you know they're done.
- Now, Garnish with cherries or vanilla ice cream.
I always look for quick and simple desserts recipe. These mini cherry cobblers are easy to make, and everyone will love them. I would recommend to use Roland wild swedish lingonberries instead of regular cherry pie fillings.
Labels: biscuits, cherries, cinnamon, Desserts, sweet dish