Sweet Potato is one of the best sources of beta carotene in a form of vitamin A. It is very low in calories. There is no saturated fat or cholesterol making it an ideal diet food. Sweet potato has Vitamin C, B6, Manganese, Copper, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, and Fiber.
AO = Antioxidan tDF = Dairy Free GF = Gluten Free HF = High Fiber LS = Low Sugar V= Vegan
Cooking Level: Easy
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Baking Time: 20-30 Minutes
Salt to taste
1. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes in Julienne style.
2. Spread it all the over the baking sheet
3. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
4. Spray with cooking oil spray
5. let it bake for 20-30 minutes until they turn crispy
6. Sprinkle with salt, crushed garlic and parsley.
I would like to thank Mayank for passing this recipe to me and his consent to post it on my blog. Please try this recipe before you crave for french fries or pick a bag of chips. Please feel free to give your valuable comments and suggestions on this recipe.
Labels: Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Sweet Potato Fries, vegan, Vegetable