|Tofu Scramble With Toast |
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Level: Very Easy
AO = Anti-Oxidant, GF = Gluten Free, HF = High Fiber, HP = High Protein
1/2 Block of extra firm tofu
2 Small red potatoes
1/4 Yellow onion
4 medium sized mushrooms
1/2 Green bell pepper
Shredded cheddar cheese
Red Pepper Flakes
1. Drain the tofu and pat it dry with a napkin to absorb extra water.Chop the tofu into small cubes and put it in a bowl. Smash the tofu using fork into crumbles.
2. In a pan, add olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper and curry powder and put the potato, onion and tofu to saute.
3. Add a little bit of water and cover it for 3-4 minutes. Then add the bell pepper and mushrooms.
4. After a few more minutes, add italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Let it cook for a couple more minutes until the potatoes turn soft.
5. Serve the tofu scramble in a bowl with freshly chopped tomato, avocado and shredded cheese on top!
I served tofu scramble, toast with fig jam which I bought from whole foods stores.
Labels: breakfast easy., Scramble, Toast, Tofu, Vegetables