Potato Sabjii is called Suki Bhaji and is the most popular vegetable all over India. It is inexpensive, versatile and easy to cook. It is good with puff puri and roti. It is also great for burritos and left over bhaji can be eaten as pocket sandwich.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Difficulty Level: Easy
|2-3 ||Medium ||Potatoes |
|1 ||Medium ||Green Bell Pepper |
|1 || ||Tomato, cubed |
| || ||Salt to taste |
|1 ||Tsp ||Cumin Seeds |
|2 ||Tsp ||Coriander & Cumin Powder |
|1/4 ||Tsp ||Turmeric Powder |
|1 ||Tsp ||Lemon Juic |
| ||Pinch ||Astofedia |
| || ||Curry Leaves (optional) |
| ||Small ||Jalapeños, seeded and dices |
|2 ||TBsp ||Oil |
How to Prepare:
- Boil the potatoes, cube them and set aside. For easier cooking, cook the potatoes in the microwave on the proper setting.
- Heat the pan on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds start popping, add jalapeños and curry leaves.
- Add astofedia, turmeric powder and green bell pepper.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add boiled potatoes, salt, lemon juice and coriander cumin powder.
- Mix them gently with plastic or wooden spatula.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Labels: Vegetables subji