Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
|3-4 || ||Tomatoes |
|3-4 || ||Carrots |
|1 ||Cup ||Cut Snake Gourd |
|1 || ||Red Bell Pepper |
|Few || ||Broccoli Florets |
|1 ||Small ||Ginger Piece |
|1 ||Tsp ||Cumin Seeds |
|1 ||TBsp ||Cumin & Coriander Powder |
| || ||Cilantro to garnish |
| || ||Crushed Black Pepper |
| || ||Salt to taste |
How to Prepare:
- Cut all of the vegetables and cover with water in a pan.
- Add all of the ingredients and let it boil.
- Once it reaches boiling point, reduce the heat very low and cover.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes until the carrots are tender and easy to mash.
- Blend with hand blender evenly.
- Garnish with crushed black pepper and cilantro.
- WOW soup is ready.
Tips: It is great for lunch, heart-healthy and satisfying in winter months.