In summer, many varieties of peppers grow in my garden. I love all kinds of peppers. My favorite dish is stuffed peppers. Banana peppers, green peppers and red peppers all have a different taste.
|6-8 || ||Long Peppers |
|3 ||TBsp ||Crushed Powdered Peanuts |
|3 ||TBsp ||Besan or Gram Flour |
|2 ||Tsp ||Oil |
|2 ||Tsp ||Coriander & Cumin Powder |
|1/4 ||Tsp ||Chili |
| || ||Salt to taste |
| || ||Sugar to taste |
| || ||Lemon Juice to taste |
How to Prepare:
- Quick fry beasn or gram flour in a 2 Tsp of oil heated on low heat in a nonstick pan.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Mix well with hands.
- Wash and dry peppers and cut a silt in a middle.
- Fill peppers with masala means mixture of spices.
- Roast ot 200 degrees in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Peppers are ready to eat.
The beauty of this recipe is that it can be served with any menu. It can be used as garnish and can be eaten with Dal -Chawal- Roti as pickle.
Tips: The best way to garnish is with mung Dal. Pour Dal in a plate and keep peppers on top. Now the dish is considered as a gourmet dish and you can impress your guests.
Labels: Vegetables subji