I have been craving for pizza for last couple of days and I was no mood to order a pizza online or get frozen ones from the store. Instead, I started to make my own pizza. Here is the mouth watering, fun and easy recipe for the Mexican vegetarian pizza.
Cooking level: Very easy
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup of pace pic ante salsa
1 Pillsbury pizza crust
2 tbsp roasted deli sliced red bell pepper
2 tbsp green bell pepper
1/2 cup of black beans drained and rinsed
2 tbsp of onions
2 tbsp of sliced black olives
2 tbsp of scallions
1/2 cup of Mexican cheese
1. Follow the instructions on the Pillsbury pizza crust
2. Bake the pizza crust as instructed on the package
3. Apply the pic ante salsa and spread all the ingredients and top it with Mexican cheese
4. Now, bake the pizza for another 15 minutes with 400 F until crust is done
5. Then broil on high for two minutes. Please do not over broil the pizza.
6. You may top the pizza with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes on the pizza.
Enjoy!! Please feel free to provide with your valuable comments and suggestions.
Labels: Appetizers -snacks, beans, bell pepper., Mexican, olives, onions, pic ante salsa, Pizza, scallions, texas, Vegetables