Sandwiches are staple lunch food all over States.This low calorie sandwich is one of my favorites. Its quick,easy and so loaded with fresh veggies -every one will love it. You may use variety of produce, spices and sauces. So. one can enjoy it all year and any time.
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Level: Very Easy
AO = Anti-Oxidant,
DF = Dairy Free
HF = High Fiber, J = Jain
LS = Low Sugar
1.Multi grain Thins
2. Avacado, Onion, Tomato, Cucumber, Lettuce
4. Pesto sauce
1. Take 2 multigrain thins toasted
2. Spread thin layer of butter or cream cheese or sun dried red pepper hummus or pepper jack cheese or pesto sauce or cilantro chutney
3. Add two or three lettuce leaves, tomato slices and avocado slices.
4. You may sprinkle with sandwich masala or salt/pepper
Tips: you can vary the sandwich with use of sprouts, different spreads and vegetables
Labels: Low Calorie Sandwich, Multi grain thins, Sandwich masala.