Recently, I had party and came up with the idea of finger sandwiches. It was big hit among adults and children. It is very easy, simple, and fun to make!!
1. Regular white soft bread
2. Cream cheese- pineapple or plain
3. Chutney- Cilantro chutney
or Pesto sauce
1. Cut the edges of the bread.
2. Spread with cream cheese on the bread at room temperature.
3. Cut diagonally into 4 triangle pieces
4. You may use even number of bread slices with cream cheese and pesto sauce/ cilantro chutney
5. Spread pesto sauce or cilantro chutney on the bread
6. Cut diagonally into 4 triangle pieces
7. You can arrange the slices in color sequence as you like!!
: For variations white bread can be substituted with wheat bread. Nutella can be substituted for cream cheese. Please watch our blog for recipes on red chutney and Pesto sauce.
Labels: Bread, Cilantro chutney, cream cheese, Finger Sandwich, Pesto sauce, pineapple