How to sprout mung beans:
1. Wash 2 cups of mung beans (other beans can be sprouted also)
thoroughly in Luke warm water for 2-3 times.
2. Soak for at least three hours.
3. Again wash it thoroughly in Luke warm water 2-3 times.
4. It needs a tight container- Rinse all the water out.
5. Keep the container in draft free oven (n0 heat) overnight.
I will leave the oven light on to keep oven warm.
Tips: Temperature is the key feature.It can take may be more than 12 hours
In winter it can take 24 hours.
Sprouted mung beans can be boiled for 5 Min's.
It can be used in salad and it can be eaten as plain with black salt ,chili and lemon juice.
That's my favourite lunch option. Enjoy!
Labels: Dal-Legumes-lentils Gluten free