prep time 30mins
1small garden cucumber slices
1 small onion peeled and round slices
2 small potato
1 Eggplant or Banana
1 green bell pepper
1 cup swifted chick pea flour or besan
salt to taste
1tsp cumin and coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
oil to deep fry
How to make:
1. Mix chickpea flour in a bowl with salt and spices. Add water and make it a batter.
2. Add the desired vegetable in the batter.
3. Heat the oil on a high heat so it warms up to ready to fry.
4. Add the desired vegetable to batter to dip into and coated well with besan.
5. Fry them on medium heat till it is golden brown.
Pakora is a savoury treat for people in India. It goes with chutney or one can use catchup with it.
Tips: This is a gluten free recipe.
Labels: Appetizers -snacks