Prep time: 5 minutes
cooking level : very easy
Recipe Type : AO = Anti-Oxidant ,
V = Vegan
Bake time: 10-12 minutes
2 kumato tomato chopped
one small red onion chopped
2tsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
one bunch fresh basil washed and chopped
2 cloves of minced garlic
one french baguette
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Kumato tomatoes are truly exceptional. Try it and you will experience authentic tomato flavor. It has a mild clean flavor and once sliced, it then ripens to a dark brown skin with a sweet spicy aroma, ideal for salads. Here is a quick recipe of Bruschetta . I am sure You will enjoy this.
- Mix everything in a bowl. set aside for ten minutes.
- Cut the french baguette into oblong shape.
- Spoon the mixture on top of bread. Leave the juice on side otherwise bread will get soggy.
- Toast the bread in toaster oven for 5-7 minutes till it is golden brown.
Labels: Appetizers -snacks, Salad