Preparation time: 40 Minutes
|4 ||Cups ||Milk |
|1 ||Cup ||Very Thing Vermicelli |
|6 ||TBsp ||Sugar |
|1 ||Tsp ||Ground Cardmom |
|1/4 ||Tsp ||Nutmeg |
|1 ||Can ||Mandarin Oranges (Garnish) |
|1 ||TBsp ||Ghee or Unsalted Clear Butter|
How to Prepare:
Tips: This recipe can be easily done in microwave oven in an appropriate container.
- In a sauce pan warm the butter and sauté vermicelli on medium heat.
- Add milk to it.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add Sugar and let it boil for a few minutes while stirring so it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cardamom and nutmeg.
- Let it cool for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with oranges on top.
Labels: Desserts- indian sweet dishes