This recipe is pan-fried, healthy and quick. You may also use shredded carrots and bell peppers. Cabbage is high in Omega-3's.
|2 ||Cups ||Cabbage, shredded |
|1 ||Cup ||Peas, frozen |
|1 ||Cup ||Potato, cut in small cubes |
|1 ||Small ||Tomato, chopped |
|2 ||TBsp ||Oil |
| || ||Salt to taste |
| ||Pinch ||Astofedia |
|1/4 ||Tsp ||Turmeric Powder |
|2 ||Tsp ||Cumin & Coriander Powder |
|1 || ||Green Chili, cut lengthwise |
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add cut green chili.
- As it sizzles, add astofedia.
- Immediately add cabbage, peas and potatoes.
- Cover and let it cook.
- Add spices and salt.
- Sauté for few minutes until cabbage is tender and potatoes are cooked.
- Add tomatoes and mix well.
- Let it simmer for few minutes until tomatoes are tender.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!
Join my Newsletter here to be notified when a New Recipe has posted and receive a Healthy Cooking Tip right in your inbox!
Labels: Vegetables subji